Fire Safety Awareness
1/2 - 1 Days
Under the Fire Precautions (Workplace) Regulations 1997 and the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) 2005, both employers and employees are responsible for reducing the risk of injury or death, in the event of fir e, certain guidelines must be followed.
Fire Safety Awareness – 1/2 Day
This course is designed for all employees as an intr oduction to basic fire safety awareness and is an excellent ingredient in the induction programme of new employees. The qualification also pr ovides a foundation to those employees who want to develop their fire safety awareness.
Fire Safety – 1 Day
This course is designed for employees who want to develop their basic fire safety awareness in order to assist their employer by undertaking more specific fire safety roles in the workplace to manage fire risk (e.g. as fire wardens / marshalls / stewards etc.)
- Complies with employer’s statutory requirements
- Creates a safer working environment
- Reduces the risk of injury and fire
- Potential cost-savings for the business
- Allows you to carry out fire safety awareness training
- Enables you to carry out a workplace fir e risk assessment