1 - 5 Days
Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998 (PUWER) requires that “Every employer shall ensure that all persons who use work equipment have received adequate training for the purpose of health & safety”. Sigma offers a whole range of forklift courses including Counter balance, Rough‐terrain, Very Narrow Aisle (VNA), SideLoaders, etc. RTITB and FLT certification or In-house certification available.
Depending on your experience whether you are a novice or an experienced Lift Truck Operator, Sigma offers courses that will meet your requirements.
- Novice Course (3 to 5 days) – Aimed at candidates with no previous experience.
- Existing Course (2 to 3 days) – Aimed at candidates who have had previous operating experience, but either do not have a Certificate or are unable to provide proof that they held one.
- Refresher Course (1 day) – Aimed at candidates who have been trained and tested in the UK in the past, and are able to provide the certificate (or copy of).
- Conversion Course (1 day) – Aimed at candidates who already hold a certificate in one type of fork truck, but would like to gain a certificate in another type. This often r esults in a much wider appeal to pr ospective employers.
All of our courses include the following:
- Basic RTITB Registration (if required) valid for 3 years
- Provision of ID card with photograph
- Certificate of basic training
OTHER DRIVER TRAINING COURSES
Anti-Rollover & Skid Training
ALLMI Lorry Mounted Crane
Theory Portal Access
Fuel Saving & Defensive Driving
Digital Tachograph & Drivers Hours
B+E Trailer Training