Our ADR training in Epping Forest is delivered by a team of transport specialists with years of experience teaching in this industry. Each of our knowledgeable instructors is committed to excellence and our facility comes highly recommended by past students. ADR is an additional licence and this course is essential for any driver looking to start transporting dangerous goods by road. We run main and refresher courses for those who are either starting out, or need to renew their licence – the certificate is valid for 5 years so it is important to regularly refresh your knowledge on the topic.
These are the main ADR training courses we have on offer:
• ‘FULL’ ADR (5-day) – Core, Packages, Tankers, Classes 2-6, 8 & 9
• ‘BASIC’ ADR (3.5-day) – Core, Packages, Classes 2-6. 8 & 9
• ‘TANKER’ ADR (3-day) – Core, Tankers & Class 3
• ‘EXPLOSIVES’ ADR (2.5-day) – Core & Class 1
• Refresher ADR Courses
• Upgrade ADR Courses
You can also receive drivers hours at an additional cost:
• Up to 28 hours Drivers CPC when attending the 5 day initial course
• Up to 21 hours Drivers CPC when attending 3.5 day initial course
• Up to 7 hours Drivers CPC when attending 3 day refresher course
With Sigma Studies, full confidentially is guaranteed and candidates are offered additional learning support if required, so please let us know if you have any particular learning requirements.
Computer-based exams mean you will often get your results on the same day as your examination and, since we have the facilities to deliver courses in their entirety at your company premises, our service saves you so much time. We also strive to make each course enjoyable, so whether you are booking ADR, HGV or CPC training, you will have fun whilst learning.
With full confidentiality call us on 01375 887270 in advance if you have any particular learning requirements.