When sending hazardous materials by road and other means, the consignor must ensure that all goods conform to the requirements of ADR. This includes:
- Ascertaining that the dangerous goods are classified and authorised for carriage.
- Furnishing the carrier with appropriate information and transport documents.
- Using only approved packaging and containers which include markings wher e necessary.
Who requires a Consignor course?
The course is designed for staff responsible for arranging the movement of dangerous goods.
The course will explain and clarify:
- Whether a material is hazardous and explain how to check what type
- Transport documents that are required by the carrier and how to fill them out
- Information that is required on all documents and packaging
- When to use different types of packaging and container and how to ensur e it is correct for the type of material.
OTHER DANGEROUS GOODS COURSES
ADR Training Course
PDP (Petroleum Drivers Passport)
Dangerous Goods Safety Advisor
DGSA Consultancy Services