What is Driver CPC Consortium?
By becoming one of our Driver CPC Consortium members, you will be able to deliver approved Driver CPC courses through Sigma Studies.
Benefits Of Joining Our Driver CPC Consortium
- Become an accredited training provider able to deliver DCPC training with total flexibility when you run courses
- Deliver remote training courses if needed (Zoom)
- Regular updates throughout the year on legislation and additional transport-related matters
- Full range of training materials provided including presentations, handouts, course delivery guides, trainer information etc.
- Administration upload paperwork
- Full guidance and support from Sigma throughout the year at no additional cost
- Saving money on training costs
- Periodically updated training material
- No JAUPT centre and course approval fees
- Annual Standardisation Meetings
Please contact us for course dates.
How Do I Join The Driver CPC Consortium?
Firstly, you will need to sit a Driver CPC Train the Trainer course at Sigma Studies with one of our professional trainers who will teach you everything you need to know from start to finish. Upon completion of the course you will instantly be able to deliver our approved Driver CPC training to internal/external drivers. We offer two types of Train the Trainer courses – one is a 5-day course and one is a 3-day course.
How Do I Know What Course I Require?
A 3-Day Train the Trainer course is designed for people who have had previous instructor experience, experience must be proven in the form of a certificate or other relevant documentation. During this course, you will be trained on how to deliver DCPC courses. You will also receive 35 hours’ worth of training material which you will use when delivering courses.
A 5-Day Train the Trainer course is designed for people who have no instructor experience at all. Our professional trainer will teach candidates everything they will need to know from start to finish. This is a more in-depth course for beginners
What Happens After I Complete The Train The Trainer Course?
After successful completion of your Train the Trainer course, you will receive a Sigma Studies ID card and certificate stating your approval to deliver Driver CPC under Sigma Studies. You will be required to pay Sigma your annual consortium membership fee. Once your consortium membership has been paid and approved you are instantly able to deliver Driver CPC courses following the correct procedure found in the Quality Manual.
Once you become an approved Driver CPC Consortium you are able to deliver driver CPC courses instantly and Sigma will do everything for you, including uploading Driver CPC Hours.
With full confidentiality call us on 01375 887270 in advance if you have any particular learning requirements.