ADR (Dangerous Goods by Road)
If you wish to become a qualified DGSA (Dangerous Goods Safety Advisor) you will need to gain a Vocational Training Certificate.
During a 5 day intensive course, candidates will learn how to navigate and understand the ADR Regulations.
Examinations are carried out at several nationwide sites administered by the Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA).
By the end of the course, candidates should be able to:
• Understand and apply both ADR and UK Domestic Regulations
• Classify dangerous goods according to the type of hazard and degree of danger
• Identify dangerous goods correctly
• Understand and apply information contained in the list of dangerous goods
• Correctly identify marking and labelling requirements
• Document consignments correctly
• Identify correct transport requirements in accordance with the regulations.
At Sigma, we can offer you two DGSA options as we like to cater for all requirements:
With full confidentiality call us on 01375 887270 in advance if you have any particular learning requirements.