It is the duty of an employer to ensure that all drivers and employees are capable of carrying out the job in
which they are employed to do. Sometimes this may mean further training or assessing.
Depending on your requirements, Sigma can assess drivers in different areas and for different reasons using our Qualified specialist assessors. All assessments include a de tailed report:
- Yearly Assessments – As part of the on‐going process of managing occupational risk.
- Interview Process – Ensure the drivers you are taking on are safe in your vehicles.
- Changeover – Changed the driver’s vehicle type? Make sure they can use it properly.
- Accidents – Reduce your insurance premium by assessing your drivers who are prone to accidents to get an independent recommendation.
- Mechanical – Burning through clutches? Going through brakes? Ensure your drivers are driving correctly taking care of the company vehicles.
Become an Assessor
Sigma Studies can help you become an assessor to the Driving Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) standard. Courses include:
- Theory Tests covering the Highway Code inc. road markings, signs
- Assessing Abilities
- How to check the driver has a valid licence
- Driving Test
Courses are run over 3 to 4 days depending on experience. All assessor candidates will receive all documentation to start assessing on completion of the course.