Course Duration: 1/2 – 1 Day
Under the Fire Precautions (Workplace) Regulations 1997 and the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) 2005, both employers and employees are responsible for reducing the risk of injury or death, in the event of fire, certain guidelines must be followed.
Please contact us for course dates.
Fire Safety Awareness – 1/2 Day
This course is designed for all employees as an introduction to basic fire safety awareness and is an excellent ingredient in the induction programme of new employees. The qualification also provides a foundation to those employees who want to develop their fire safety awareness.
Fire Safety – 1 Day
This course is designed for employees who want to develop their basic fire safety awareness in order to assist their employer by undertaking more specific fire safety roles in the workplace to manage fire risk (e.g. as fire wardens / marshals / stewards etc.)
- Complies with employer’s statutory requirements
- Creates a safer working environment
- Reduces the risk of injury and fire
- Potential cost-savings for the business
- Allows you to carry out fire safety awareness training
- Enables you to carry out a workplace fire risk assessment
Additional Learning Support
With full confidentiality call us on 01375 887270 in advance if you have any particular learning requirements.