Forklift (RTITB or in house)
Course Duration: 3-5 Days
This training course is provided by a registered, fully insured training instructor. Officially this truck is called ‘vehicle mounted lift truck’ (VMLT). Operators will be given an understanding of best driving practice techniques, main causes of lift truck instability, refuelling the truck covering battery maintenance and different fuel types. The course also teaches operators how to check a load before lifting, how to safely bulk stack loads, and the safe use of industrial racking.
The course also covers the safe method of loading and unloading a vehicle, operating safely on different terrains and the safe method of mounting and dismounting the VMLT on and off the vehicle.
Please contact us for course dates.
Depending on your experience whether you are a novice or an experienced Moffett Operator, Sigma offers courses that will meet your requirements.
- Novice Course (2 days) – Aimed at candidates with no previous experience.
- Existing Course (1 day) – Aimed at candidates who have had previous operating experience, but either do not have a Certificate or are unable to provide proof that they held one.
- Refresher Course (1 day) – Aimed at candidates who have been trained and tested in the UK in the past, and are able to provide the certificate (or copy of).
- Conversion Course (1 day) – Aimed at candidates who already hold a certificate in one type of Moffett, but would like to gain a certificate in another type. This often results in a much wider appeal to prospective employers.
All of our courses include the following:
– Basic RTITB Registration (if required) valid for 3 years
– Provision of ID card with photograph
– Certificate of basic training
Additional Learning Support
With full confidentiality call us on 01375 887270 in advance if you have any particular learning requirements.