This full day’s course is designed for transport professionals at any level who are (or are likely to be) involved in the running of a transport operation.
With a set of relevant notes to complement learning, candidates will cover:
- Operator Licensing
- Planned Maintenance
- Digital Tachograph Overview
- Undertakings and Responsibilities
- Drivers’ Hours/Records
- Implementing Systems
- Working Time Directive
- Training requirements including Driver CPC
You will be presented with a certificate of attendance on completion of the course, which can be provided to the Office of the Traffic Commissioner if required.
Who requires this course?
The course provides an overview of the Operator Licence obligations and undertakings. This course is suitable for:
- Restricted Licence Holder
- Transport Supervisors & Professionals
- Personnel who run the Transport and/or Operations within the company
With full confidentiality call us on 01375 887270 in advance if you have any particular learning requirements.