Carry out your own Company practical assessments by becoming an approved trainer with Sigma Studies.
Assessors conducting courses must meet the following standards as per the SQA Manual of Practice:
- 8.4.4 Occupationally competent tanker drivers, able to demonstrate to SQA that they have a minimum of five years of relevant industry experience, who will hold a curr ent ADR Driver Training Certificate, including Core, Tanks and Class 3, and the current appropriate driving licence
- 8.4.5 Discipline experts who are deemed to be competent in assessment by SQA and will preferably hold an assessor qualification that is recognised by SQA
- 8.4.6 Knowledgeable in the content of the Petroleum Fuel Tanker Driver: Industry Training Standard, the PDP syllabus and the PDP scheme.
Also supply the following:
- CV (showing Tanker experience within the industry)
- On completion of the above course all documentation will be sub mitted to SQA for approval. The final decision will be made by SQA.
An example of the potential benefits to your company:
- Cut your costs – it will be cheaper for your Company
- Training when you want it
- Work under Sigma’s SQA approval