and services provided available under the aforementioned domains (the “Site”). This Agreement is entered into between you as the user of the Site (the “User”) and Sigma Studies Ltd (the “Site”).
Application of and Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
- For purposes of this Agreement, a “User” is any person who accesses the Site for whatever purpose, regardless of whether a User is an employee of Sigma Studies Ltd, TAC Ltd or IRST Ltd for a specific service provided by Sigma Studies Ltd, TAC Ltd or IRST Ltd.
- By accessing or using the Site, you hereby agree to accept the Terms and Conditions set herein this Agreement and as a User, and you shall be bound by the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement with respect to your access or use of this Site and any further upgrade, modification, addition or changes to this Site. If you do not accept all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, please do not use this Site.
- The Site may amend this Agreement at anytime by posting the amended and restated Agreement on the Site. The amended and restated Agreement shall be effective immediately upon posting. Posting by the Site of the amended and restated Agreement and your continued use of the Site shall be deemed to be acceptance of the amended terms. This Agreement may not otherwise be modified unless by Sigma Studies Ltd .
Limitation of Liability
- The content the site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without guarantee, and such content is not approved by any manufacturer , unless stated and Sigma Studies Ltd hereby expressly disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to any warranties of condition, quality, durability, performance, accuracy, reliability, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. All such warranties, representations, conditions, undertakings and terms are hereby excluded.
- Sigma Studies Ltd makes no representations or warranties about the validity, accuracy, correctness, reliability, quality, stability, completeness or currentness of any third party information provided on or through the Site.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Site is done at each User’s sole discretion and risk and each User is solely responsible for any damage to its computer system or lossof data that may result from the download or upload or use of any such material. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by any User from the Site or through, or from, the Site shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
- Under no circumstances shall the Site be held liable for a delay or failure or disruption of the content or services delivered through the Site resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces or causes beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation, internet failures, computer, telecommunications or any other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labour disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labour or materials, fires, flood, storms, explosions, Acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals or non-‐performance of third parties.
- The Site shall not be liable for any special, direct, indirect, punitive, incidental or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever (including but not limited to damages for loss of profits or savings, business interruption, loss of information), whether in contract, negligence, tort, strict liability or otherwise; or any other damages resulting from any of the following:
- the use or the inability to use the Site;
- the use of third party information obtained from the Site whether oral, written, electronic or otherwise;
- any defect in data, information obtained from a User or a third-‐ party service provider through the Site;
- the Site may violate or may be asserted to violate Third Party Rights; or claims by any party that they are entitled to defence or indemnification in relation to assertions of rights, demands or claims by Third Party Rights claimants;
- unauthorised access by third parties to data or private information of any User; 5.5) statements or conduct of any User of the Site;
5.6) any breach of section 6 by the User;
- Where applicable the Site reserves the right to change without prior notice a Users login and or password for the purposes of security.
- the User is supplied with an initial password, which for the purpose of security the User is advised to change the initial password at the time of the Users first login to the Site.
- the disclosure of a Users password , whether oral, written, electronic or otherwise to any third party is strictly prohibited and Sigma Studies Ltd reserve the right to cancel this Agreement in turn cancelling access to OTIS without prior notice.
All notices or demands to or upon Sigma Studies Ltd shall be effective if in writing and shall be duly made when sent to:
Adrian Slade Sigma Studies Ltd A13 Eastbound Orsett
Essex RM16 3AY
This entire Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-‐exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.